|Image: Vodacom Durban July 2012|
With only 112 days to go until the 2012 Vodacom Durban July the 2012 theme have been announced and guess what?
A material world?
- Seven billion people, the latest count.
- Concern for the planet, the energies mount.
- This event is red, that’s for sure.
- But support for green, is part of the cure.
- Spare a thought, for Mother Earth.
- Need to save her, for all we’re worth.
- Sustainably harvested, natural, and organic.
- Alternative fibres, no time for panic.
- All these words, what do they mean?
- For a start, change your routine.
- Reduce, respect, and reconstruct, ‘My Dear’.
- Recycle, repair, and rethink, ‘Monsieur’.
- Show support, through what you wear.
- Or what it’s made of, concern with flair.
- Glitz and sparkle, are definitely in.
- The overall impression is what will win.
- So for this day - Love red! Think green.
- Your earth-friendly ensemble, will steal the scene!
The Vodacom Durban July Africa’s Greatest Horse racing Event...
Source: For More Info Click Here
Find Us: Facebook|Twitter|YouTube
You are invited:
To Leave us your comments below| By GoXtra News Staff
©The views expressed above DO NOT in any way represent GoXtra News, but that of the concerned writer. For publication errors email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ for editorial email@example.com. Follow us on twitter here for more information send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.